- Steenge B, Carrascal A, Serrano M. 2019. Income distributions in multi-sector analysis; Miyazawa’s fundamental equation of income formation revisited. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, (in press). doi: 10.1016/j.strueco.2019.04.007
- Duarte R, Sarasa C, Serrano M. 2019. Structural change and female participation in recent economic growth: a multisectoral analysis for the Spanish economy, Economic Systems Research. doi: 10.1080/09535314.2019.1589425.
- Rocchi P, Serrano M, Roca J, Arto I. 2018. Border Carbon Adjustments Based on Avoided Emissions: Addressing the Challenge of Its Design, Ecological Economics, 145: 126-135.
- Roca J, Rocchi P, Serrano M. 2014. The reform of the European energy tax directive. Exploring potential economic impacts in the EU27, Energy Policy, 75, 341-353
- Arto I, Roca J, Serrano M. 2014. Measuring emissions avoided by international trade: accounting for price differences, Ecological Economics, 97, 93-100