Call for applications for research project grants for members of the Institute for Research in Education of the University of Barcelona.
The Institute for Research in Education (IRE) of the University of Barcelona is launching a competitive call for grants for research projects that do not have any other funding, to increase their number and quality.
A single grant of €2,500 will be awarded, and IRE members may apply. Projects may address any topic within the research fields of the members.
The application deadline is 31 July 2021, and the procedure will be done through a form found on the IRE Intranet.
- The principal investigator and at least half of the participants in the proposal must be members of the IRE and at least two research groups.
- The project must not have received any previous funding.
- IRE members must be registered in ResearchGate, Academia.edu and ORCID.
- Articles resulting from the project must state the support of the IRE.
The projects will be evaluated with a score from 0 to 10 by a board of experts chosen by the Standing Committee and composed of researchers who will not be involved in any proposal. The selection criteria are as follows:
– Relevance in the Catalan educational field
– Topicality of the subject of study
– Internal coherence and appropriateness of the design to the objectives pursued.
The project will have a duration of 14 months, and its period of execution will be from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2022. One month after the official end date, the PI of the project will be required to submit a research report, which may take the form of a publication.