- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Academic calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
From the Masters of Cultural Management Program we promote each class to organize a study trip in which cultural institutions and projects should be visited. This trip takes place on the first year of study, during the first or second semester, and although the departement offers assistance in organization, the trip should be completely organized and completed by the students.
During the last few years, cities like Berlin, Istanbul and Amsterdam have been visited.
The Masters in Cultural Managemet has Erasmus exchange agreements with different European universities:
- Groningen (NL),
- Dauphine de París (F),
- Jyvaskyla (FIN),
- Bologna (I),
- Aarhus (DK) or Prague (CZ).
Selection among the candidates is based on academic merit.