- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Academic calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
- First period: January 21 - March 25 2021.
Online test: April 26 - 02.00 pm.
- Second period: April 30 - July 15 2021.
Online test: July 16 - 02.00 pm.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Where to submit the documentation:
Master's and Doctoral Office
Faculty of Economics and Business
(+34) 934 039 837 | 934 039 838
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.30pm and 4pm to 7pm.
The Admissions Committee will select candidates on the basis of the written test, the content of their curriculum vitae and the academic documents submitted, taking into account the following selection criteria:
- Skills and capabilities (55%): written or video test, statement of interest, etc.
- Academic and professional experience (30%).
- Foreign language skills and computer skills (15%).
The resolution will be made public between mid-July and September.
Candidates who need to apply for a grant or scholarship can ask beforehand for a pre-acceptance document.