International Students on exchange at the Faculty of Law need to make an appointment to register at the IRO.
In order to avoid unnecessary queues, please make sure that you bring all the documents required for registration, and please commit to your scheduled appointment date and time with our office. In consideration of other students, if you arrive late for your appointment you will be asked to reschedule.
- Dates: 12 to 23 of February
- Time: from 10.30 to 13.30 h.
- Make an appointment
Documents that you must bring with you (unless they were already submitted with your application; if you have already sent these documents, you don’t need to bring another copy):
- Inscription Form with your personal details, courses and groups you’ll take at the UB.
Make sure you check the language of instruction and there are no time conflicts in your schedule.
- Photocopy of your EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or International Medical Insurance.
- Photocopy of your accidents and repatriation insurance.
IMPORTANT! Both documents must be valid for the whole duration of your stay in Barcelona. You must be covered, at least, until July 6th.
Otherwise, you will be asked to purchase insurance in Barcelona.
You can check the COBERTIS insurance of the UB:
- 1 passport size photo.
If you are an Erasmus student, you must also bring the following documents:
- Learning Agreement duly signed and stamped by your tutor or coordinator at your Faculty.
The courses listed in your Learning Agreement must match the ones included in your Inscription form.
- Certificate of Arrival (only if required by your University).