- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition in Multilingual Contexts
1. If you hold a non-European degree you need the UB Rector’s Authorization (you will find more information in this PDF) for completing the enrollment process. In such cases, an Authorization Request Form is included together with the official admission letter. You need to fill in this form, sign it, scan it, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (or by post to the same address as above). The UB administration charges a tax for this, which is payable by credit card.
2. Enrollment periods (approximate dates): 15-30 July 2015 and 7 September - 21 October 2015* (but you should enroll before courses begin). You need the M.A. Program coordinator signature on the registration form to complete registration, which you can obtain coming to any of the tutoring hours for LAALCM students scheduled for this purpose.
As from 2010-2011, it is also possible to complete the registration process on-line (you will find a list with two links to the program 'Linguística aplicada i adquisició de Llengües en Contextos Multilingües', it's the first one).
3. Courses begin mid September 2015. More information about admission and enrollment is available on the UB website (select the language you prefer English/Spanish/Catalan at the top right-hand side of the page): http://www.ub.edu/web/ub/en/estudis/oferta_formativa/master_universitari/acces_preinscripcio/acces_preinscripcio.html
* Make sure you register in the courses you want to take because no refunds will be issued after the registration period closes. If you want to change one subject, you will have to pay for it; you won't be refunded the money you paid for the course you originally registered.