UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has been ranked amongst the top 200 institutions in the world for Economics, according to the Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2017. Our institution has been placed in the 151-200 category globally, together with other major academic institutions, such as University of Illinois at Chicago, Free University Berlin and University College Dublin, among others.
The Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects lists more than 4.000 universities in 52 disciplines, grouped in five areas: Natural Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences and Social Sciences. The indicators measured the amount of publications, the number of publications in high impact journals, the normalized citation impact, the extent of publications with international collaborations and the highest academic recognitions.
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education
- UB School of Economics research shows that bilingualism at school increases the returns to schooling
- XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial invites the submission of papers
- David Castells-Quintana and Maria Sánchez Vidal receive prize for outstanding PhD research in Economics
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants