UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has been ranked amongst the top 200 institutions in the world for Economics, according to the Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2017. Our institution has been placed in the 151-200 category globally, together with other major academic institutions, such as University of Illinois at Chicago, Free University Berlin and University College Dublin, among others.
The Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects lists more than 4.000 universities in 52 disciplines, grouped in five areas: Natural Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences and Social Sciences. The indicators measured the amount of publications, the number of publications in high impact journals, the normalized citation impact, the extent of publications with international collaborations and the highest academic recognitions.
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics researchers confirm large inequalities in carbon mobility emissions in Barcelona
- 4th Geography of Innovation Conference to gather over 300 participants in Barcelona
- UB School of Economics highlights of 2017: Recap of a great year!
- IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19