UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has been ranked amongst the top 200 institutions in the world for Economics, according to the Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2017. Our institution has been placed in the 151-200 category globally, together with other major academic institutions, such as University of Illinois at Chicago, Free University Berlin and University College Dublin, among others.
The Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects lists more than 4.000 universities in 52 disciplines, grouped in five areas: Natural Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences and Social Sciences. The indicators measured the amount of publications, the number of publications in high impact journals, the normalized citation impact, the extent of publications with international collaborations and the highest academic recognitions.
- Meet the MSc in Economics fresher class of 2017/18
- Faculty of Economics and Business announces five new Job Market hires
- UB School of Economics researcher Amedeo Piolatto awarded a Ramon y Cajal postdoctoral senior grant
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available in the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics