Objective: The external support of an Advisory Board (AB) is crucial to ensure that policy recommendations extracted from the project are practical to be disseminated and implemented, as well as to merge into regional plans and strategies in support of NC. The collaboration between the Advisory Board and the WP leaders will is very important to ensure that policy recommendations extracted form the project are practical to be disseminated and implemented. Thus, the board is l focus on two main areas:
- To focus the research undertaken by the project based on the issues that public administrations are interested in.
- To monitor the policy recommendations extracted from each work package.
- To validate the final policy recommendations guide.
- Mr. Iurii Bazhal. Head of Economics Department. National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” (Ukraine)
- Mr. Jussi Närvi, European External Action Service of the European Commission.
- Mr. Daniel Shefer Kunin-Lunefeld. Chair in Urban and Regional Economics, Center for Urban and Regional Studies. Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Haifa 32000, Israel.
- Mr. Sergiu Celac, Former Foreign Minister of Romania, Senior Adviser, National Center for Sustainable Development, Bucharest.
- Professor Ivan Bortnik, former deputy minister of science and chairman of board of the Russian Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE).
- Mr. Norbert PAP, PhD, Habil. MA, MSc, Associate professor, Head of Department of Political Geography and Regional Development. University of Pécs (Hungary)
- Ernst Aichinger. Country representative for Austria Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs.Head of Dpt. for Scientific and Technical Cooperation
- Ms. Sana Jelassi. Gender Adviser, UNRWA; Amman, Jordan