Scientific Support for Predoctoral Fellowships
ADHUC—Research Center for Theory, Gender, Sexuality offers scientific support for postgraduate students applying for predoctoral fellowships (AGAUR, Ministerios, Recercaixa, Unió Europea, CAPES, CONACYT, CONICET, etc.). Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and have an excellent CV and the intention of writing a thesis at the Universitat de Barcelona or the University of Lleida within the research areas of one of the senior members of the research group (SGR) Creación y pensamiento de las mujeres, that is, with a focus on gender in the following fields:
- Ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary literature and transmedia narratives / Art, cinema, comics
- Philosophical thought by women
- Modern and contemporary feminist theory
- LGTBQ studies / Politics of desire
- Cultural studies / Popular culture
- Postcolonial studies / Community, nation / Migrant literature
- Modernity and postmodernity / Deconstruction / Contemporary experiences of time
- Translation and Feminist Studies
- Bioethics and Women's Health
ADHUC does not offer predoctoral contracts.
Prospective candidates should send a message using the contact form, including their CV, their overall grade average in the BA and MA (if applicable), and a brief description of their research project.
Deadline: June 1 to July 20, 2020