- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Oceanography and Marine Environmental Management
No specializations are offered. The study load of sixty credits is configured as follows:
- 15 compulsory credits for the subject Principles and Critical Questions of Oceanography and Marine Environmental Management.
- 33 optional credits corresponding to free-elective subjects in four areas:
- Data Acquisition and Processing in Oceanography: Methodology and Field Techniques (18 credits)
- Biodiversity and Marine Ecology (27 credits)
- Physical, Geological and Biogeochemical Oceanography (18 credits)
- Marine Environmental Analysis and Management (21 credits)
- 12 compulsory credits for the final project.
This master's degree can be taken over two years, provided that students enrol in at least 20 credits during the first year of study.