University of Barcelona

Information for the student – Oceanography and Marine Environmental Management


If any student interested in the Oceanography master wanted to realise the research report of the master in a foreign university or company that the same have previously contacted, will have to establish a conllaboration agreement. It will have to do through the responsible of international relations of the centre and in accordance with the coordinator of the master. All the process via Erasmus has to be done before the September 30, 2015. If the student does not have contacts, the coordinator can help it to look for centre.

Information on mobility for students of the UB

Information on mobility for foreign students

Web of the Office of International Relations (ORI) of the Faculty of Biology