- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Students are supported throughout the study period and approaching graduation by the coordination committee, the teaching staff and the final project supervisors, who will provide guidance on career options or the possibility of continuing their studies at doctoral level.
Students will also be informed about extra-curricular learning activities, placements outside the UB (Erasmus exchange or equivalent programmes), grants and financial aid, and national and international research contracts and fellowships.