- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Studies in Spanish and Latin American Literature
The teaching methodology is based on a theoretical and practical approach, combining presentations of theoretical issues by lecturers with independent work by students. The course also involves participation and interaction in class, presentations in pairs or groups, teacher-led discussions, written assignments and tests.
In the Course syllabus, and in the program for each subject, lecturers will outline the methodology that will be applied.