- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Studies in Spanish and Latin American Literature
The evaluation periods coincide with those of the Faculty of Philology.
Lecturers will give students advance notice of the deadlines for the assignments on their particular courses. Students are reminded that continuous assessment involves the preparation and presentation of their work at various times throughout the term.