The Administration of the Centre coordinates and manages the administrative and management units responsible for dealing with students and academic staff, as well as the affiliated administrative and service staff.
The Faculty Manager, Ms Àngels Ibañez Andújar, is responsible for managing the facilities and the person to whom General Management delegated these tasks.
The Faculty's Administration is located on the first floor of the building.
The Faculty Administration has the following administrative and management units:
Morning: Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Evening: Thursday from 4.00 to 6.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
You can check the office hours here.
June, july and from 1 to 10 September: Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Marisa Gil Giménez
934 037 720
- Sonia Alzamora García
934 031 969
- Sandra Fornieles Pellicer
934 037 722
- Imma Murcia Valcárcel
934 037 721
- Araceli Navarro Arjona
934 037 722
- José Luis Ramírez Alcaide
934 037 719
- Management of affairs relating to staff: proposals for admission calls for teaching and research staff and for contracted teachers and researchers; management of committees and candidates for academic and contracted staff; preparation of contracts for contracted teachers and researchers; and proposals for the hiring of temporary administrative and services staff.
- Management of the teaching and research staff's working time plan.
- Management of paid leave and authorizations (without a financial impact) and timetabling of administrative and services staff.
- Delivery and management of the budget: billing, revenue, and running costs.
- Management of the faculty’s spaces, of minor building work and of repairs (including scientific equipment); monitoring the condition of facilities.
- Responsibility for the mail service.
- Responsibility for stock-taking and for travel; management of the purchase of materials and of foreign currency; management of expenses for postgraduate and UB-specific certificates.
- Management of the contents of the faculty website.
- Retrieval and provision of data.
- Provision of assistance in the organization of institutional events.
- Provision of links between the faculty’s customer enquiry desks.
- Collaboration with the marketing unit for external funding and publicity campaigns.
- Provision of general information about research calls and the publication of such calls.
- Provision of advice for researchers on applications for research grants.
- Preparation and delivery of applications.
- Financial management and monitoring of projects, and the delivery of financial reports on these.
- Applications for loan authorizations.
- Processing of invoices.
- Responsibility for travel arrangements.
- Management of foreign currency.
- Responsibility for grant calls financed by projects and payments.
- Processing of the hiring of personnel with positions of responsibility in projects.
- Provision of assistance in the preparation of activity reports.
- Facilitation of the use of GREC and detection of new needs.
- Provision of support for the centre's Research Committee.