Call for papers open for the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
The UB School of Economics host the 46th Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe) on 16-18 December. Together with the regular sessions with experts in all fields of Economics, SAEe also provides the opportunity to PhD students to present their papers. Each student paper will have a discussant and Fundación Ramón Areces and the Spanish Economic Association will award 75 grants covering the registration fee.
Authors are invited to submit theoretical and applied papers in all areas of economics for presentation at the SAEe, and papers and presentations must be in English. Submissions should be for either contributed or PhD Student sessions and must consist of a single PDF file uploaded at https://editorialexpress.com/conference/SAEe2021/.
In the case of papers submitted to the PhD Student Sessions, the pdf file should also include a proof of the student condition of the author (e.g., a letter from the supervisor or the director of the PhD program). The submission deadline is 11 July 2021 for both Contributed and Student Sessions.
Decisions will be notified by 15 October 2021 for both Contributed and PhD Students Sessions. Accepted papers will only be included in the final program if presenting authors have registered by 30 October 2021. Each participant may present at most one paper but can coauthor more than one paper in the program. Submitted papers should be unpublished manuscripts.
- Researcher Ana Moragues Faus, responsible of the sustainable food manual of Barcelona City Council
- The University of Barcelona climbs 15 places in the QS World University Rankings
- Call for papers open for the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
- 4 researchers lead projects of the “Pandèmies 2020” call to study the effects of COVID-19
- Online Summer Crash Course “Ecological and Feminist Macroeconomics”
- Drawing your career path at the UB School of Economics
- Last days to apply to the MSc in Economics
- The UB School of Economics hosts three major events in the field of economics simultaneously
- Five UB School of Economics PhD students awarded SEBAP mobility grants