7th Conference on the Economics of Innovation and Patenting in Mannheim – Call for Papers
The Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW), Mannheim, Germany, invites the submission of papers for the 7th ZEW/MaCCI Conference on the Economics of Innovation and Patenting taking place in Mannheim on May 15th-16th, 2017. Topics at the conference will comprise drivers of innovation, measuring innovation, mobility, migration and innovation, intellectual property rights, knowledge production, innovation and performance, financing innovation, R&D and innovation policy and technology transfer. The goal of the conference is to present new research and to stimulate discussion between international researchers conducting related empirical and theoretical analysis.
Deadline: February 15th, 2017. More information HERE.
- Banc Sabadell Foundation predoctoral scholarships – Call for Applications
- Barcelona GSE Summer Forum workshops – Call for Papers
- The University of Barcelona hosts an ERC Advanced Grant led by Carles Boix
- 10th Ernest Lluch Research Scholarship – Call for Applications
- Scholarships for predoctoral contracts at the European University Institute – Call for Applications
- Short Term Mobility Funding for FPU scholarship beneficiaries – Call for Applications
- 3rd Comas i Solà Film Contest for Researchers in Training – Call for Proposals
- 7th Conference on the Economics of Innovation and Patenting in Mannheim – Call for Papers
- Researchers at the UB volunteer to bring research closer to society