Since 1989, the most academically outstanding students in the studies of Economics and Business Administration and Management have the opportunity to participate in the EUS Program to carry out the last part of their studies with training taught entirely in English, in small groups and plans intensively for three semesters. This teaching is compatible with international academic stays.
EUS students finish their degree studies with a full-time internship of 6 months in relevant organizations in different economic sectors, both locally and internationally.
To be eligible to access the program, the student must meet a series of minimum requirements:
- Be studying the degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- Have passed all the credits corresponding to the first two courses of the degree.
- Have an average score of the file greater than or equal to 7/10.
- Accredit a B2 level of English, at least, through an official certificate.
Within the EUS Program, students study the last two years of the degree. Teaching is intensified over three semesters and subjects are taught entirely in English. Furthermore, the optional subjects are all international in nature. And in the last semester, the student joins a six-month internship and develops, at the same time, the final degree project.
You can check subjects, schedules and study plans at:
EUS students have the possibility to participate in international academic mobility programs (ERASMUS or others), through collaboration between the EUS Program office and the Faculty’s International Relations office.
With this objective, they are assigned an exchange tutor who advises them when choosing the destination university based on their preferences and the subjects to be validated.
The students of the EUS Program, in addition to having access to the full range of activities, workshops and presentations offered by Professional Careers, have other specific activities and tools planned focused on professional development, such as the preparation of a curriculum book of each EUS promotion that is sent to the different collaborating entities.
During the last academic semester, EUS students are incorporated into internships in top-level companies and institutions, while they develop the TFG:
- The majority of EUS students (approximately 90%) start their internships in January o The rest do so in September of the following academic year.
- Internships last 6 months and are full-time.
- The student is monitored by an academic tutor and a company tutor.
- The financial aid that the student receives from the company is at least € 650 gross per month.
- The company makes a contribution of € 500 plus VAT to the Faculty for each internship student.
The areas where the internships are developed are: auditing, marketing, logistics, economic analysis, strategic consulting, corporate banking, sales, taxation, etc.
The business sectors of the collaborating entities are: food, automotive, public sector, professional services, cosmetics, pharmaceutical sector, banking, textile sector, etc.
There is a high degree of labor insertion among EUS students. Approximately 35% are incorporated into the staff in the same company where they have done the internship, and 55% have a contract with another company after the internship, often in another company where they completed the selection process for the internships and had a reserved place.
Avinguda Diagonal 696
Telephone: 934 024 334
Monday to Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.