The next 2020-2021 edition has been canceled due to the COVID’19 pandemic.
The Master’s degree in “World heritage and cultural projects for development” is being offered since 2013 with the aim to contribute to design of cultural projects, with a clear focus on development. Through both a theoretical and practical perspective, it analyses the social and economical impact of diverse strategies, cause-effect relationships which enhance the sustainability of projects and students are accompanied in the design of sustainable experiences, rooted in the respective communities. One of the main sectors of analysis is tangible and intangible heritage, with particular emphasis on those declared by the UNESCO as world heritage. Artistic, socio-communitarian, technological or cultural entrepreneurship (literature, audio-visual, musical, scenic, ethnologic or cultural tourism-oriented) projects are also analysed, together with their contribution to economic and social development and employment creation.
The Master’s degree has a double degree: a First level University Master’s Degree from the University of Turin and a university-specific Master’s degree from the University of Barcelona.
- Number of ECTS credits:: 60
- Format: blended learning
- Language: Spanish (Students can present written work in Spanish, Catalan or English, and the Final Project also in French, Italian or Portuguese)
- Duration: 1 academic year (oct-jul)
- Academic access requirements: University graduates.
- Cost: 5.900€
- Career prospects: Manager of cultural and heritage projects