The Master’s degree in Cultural Management was launched in 2007 and is part of the Cultural Management programme of the University of Barcelona. The Master’s degree is designed to train skilled professionals in the management, administration and mediation of culture, who can hold positions of high responsibility in the public and private sectors, both for generic and culture-specific projects in the different sub-fields: the audiovisual sector, the book industry, performing arts, music, heritage or visual arts services, among others.
- Number of ECTS credits: 90
- Format: on-site learning
- Language: Catalan – 78%; Spanish – 12%; English – 10% (students can use any of the three languages indiscriminately, and present the final project in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese)
- Curricula: Professional and Research (the latter gives access to the PhD in Society and Culture)
- Duration: 2 academic years
- Indicative cost: 46,11€ per credit (82,11€ for students outside the EU and non-residents in Spain). 2020-21 course cost
- Academic access requirements: University graduates.
- Career prospects: Cultural manager or researcher in the field of cultural management and policy.