UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers
The UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-eligible lecturers, two in the Department of Econometrics, Statistics and Applied Economics and one in the Mathematics for Economics, Finance and Actuarial Sciences at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona. The first position is in the field of Applied Economics, the second one in the area of Quantitative Methods in Economics and Business and the third position is in the field of Foundations of Economic Analysis.
The international call for applications for tenure-eligible lecturer positions is open until October 14th, 2021, in the framework of the second call for applications Serra Húnter Programme (SHP) 2021.
The SHP is a tool at the service of the Catalan university system, jointly promoted by the Government of Catalonia and the seven Catalan public universities. The programme has been designed to promote the hiring of professors with consolidated academic records by the Catalan public universities, facilitate the renewal of faculty staff, foster internationalisation and improve academic production.
Successful candidates are expected to have an outstanding academic record and to be, or potentially become, leaders able to collaborate, innovate and develop new lines of research complementary to those already in place.
The selection process has two steps. The first step, the international call, is intended to publicise the available positions and enable candidates to apply for the accreditation required in the second step. The second step, competition at the university, is the actual recruitment competition process. To apply for a position please check the candidate application section. For further information on the process, check the selection process section.
Deadline: October 14th, 2021. More information HERE.
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers
- The UB School of Economics joins the European Researchers’ Night 2021
- Call for papers for the 4th Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure
- Summer Crash Course on Ecological & Feminist Macroeconomics
- Call for papers open for the 2021 European Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society
- The issue with the Spanish pensions: a contributive and redistributive system
- The impact of the Spanish flu on the returns to labour and capital in Spain