UB School of Economics opens applications for Postdoctoral and Assistant Professor positions
The University of Barcelona School of Economics is accepting applications for three two-year Postdoctoral and one six-year Assistant Professor positions starting in September 2024. Postdoctoral positions may transition to an Assistant Professorship contingent upon a favorable evaluation and the availability of positions. Fields of interest:
Applications must be submitted via EconJobMarket (econjobmarket.org/positions/10312) and should include a cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, a copy of the Job Market Paper, and any other relevant research output.
Interviews will be conducted virtually in mid-December. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars in January/February.
The deadline for applications is December 5, 2023.
More information: HERE
- Apply for the PhD in Economics with entry funding opportunities for 2024-2025 academic year
- AGAUR Awards Grant to UB School of Economics for Climate Change Research
- The UB improves positions and is listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the Webometrics ranking
- Citizens would only give up free elections in exchange for a threefold increase in income, according to research by the UB
- Boosting Brains and Breaking Barriers: a closer look at Ghana's school feeding success
- UB School of Economics to host the XVI edition of the Labour Economics Meeting
- Ció Patxot, UB School of Economics researcher, leads an international project on the socio-economic impact of the aging of the European population.
- 20 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2023
- UB School of Economics opens applications for Postdoctoral and Assistant Professor positions