The aim of this session is to link the participating research groups with innovative, reflective, critical and/or cross-cutting thematic discourses of research in the context of our time and our society. We are in 2019, in a time of technology, crisis, revolutions, new consciousness, diversity and precariousness.
Objectives of the session:
- Presentation of research groups.
- Debate about challenges in research in Education: problems, epistemologies and methodologies, quality and sense of the study.
- Presentation with posters, infographics and other media
A presentation will be organised to present the research groups of the IRE of the UB and other groups participating in the conference.
Four roundtables will be developed, organised in two parallel sessions, to discuss challenges in research in Education: problems, epistemologies and methodologies, quality and sense of the study.
- The rapporteur will introduce his/her vision on the subject.
- The participants in the roundtables will address innovations, studies, experiences, reflections and contradictions in their field of research.
- Open dialogue with the audience, in a critical proactive and dialogical way.
- The rapporteur will synthesise the contributions of the roundtable.
The theme of the presentation (with posters, infographics …) is:
- Presentation of the groups that participate in the conference.
The themes of the roundtable discussions are:
- Models and theories of knowledge about education in our world.
- Researching in the digital, intercultural and glocal society.
- Technology, social and political crises: Challenges for education and learning.
- Questions about gender research in Education.
Models and theories of knowledge about education in our world
Relator: Dr. Zvi Bekerman
Speakers: Dr. José Luis Medina – Dr. Miguel Zapata-Ros – Dr. Àlex Egea
Researching in the digital, intercultural and glocal society
Relator: Dr. Francisco J. García Peñalvo
Speakers: Dra. Maria Teresa Anguera – Dra. Cristina Alonso – Dr. César Coll
Technology, social and political crises: Challenges for education and learning
Relator: Dr. Gilson Schwartz
Speakers: Dra. Núria Fuentes – Dra. Linda Castañeda – Dra. Carla Fardella
Questions about gender research in Education
Relator: Dra. Triny Donoso
Speakers: Dra. Sonia Estradé – Dra. Barbara Tardón Recio – Dra. Mónica Gijón Casares