3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
The call for papers has been announced for the ‘3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business: towards an equitable and efficient model’ organised by the Association of Economists of Catalonia. The congress will focus on the economy and business in Catalonia in the coming years, putting a special emphasis on the notions of efficiency and equity. Its main aim is to discuss the future challenges Catalan businesses will have to face in the future.
The Congress will take place on May 17th, 2018, in Barcelona and will be structured around thirteen thematic axes. These axes encompass different subjects related to Catalonia macro and micro-economics, as well as the Catalan business system, Catalan goods and services markets, human capital, the public sector, the welfare state, innovation, capital markets, infrastructures, the environment, the evolution jobs in the field of economics, digitalisation and artificial intelligence.
Abstract submissions: October 15th, 2017. Paper submissions: February 28th, 2018. More information HERE.
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony