3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
The call for papers has been announced for the ‘3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business: towards an equitable and efficient model’ organised by the Association of Economists of Catalonia. The congress will focus on the economy and business in Catalonia in the coming years, putting a special emphasis on the notions of efficiency and equity. Its main aim is to discuss the future challenges Catalan businesses will have to face in the future.
The Congress will take place on May 17th, 2018, in Barcelona and will be structured around thirteen thematic axes. These axes encompass different subjects related to Catalonia macro and micro-economics, as well as the Catalan business system, Catalan goods and services markets, human capital, the public sector, the welfare state, innovation, capital markets, infrastructures, the environment, the evolution jobs in the field of economics, digitalisation and artificial intelligence.
Abstract submissions: October 15th, 2017. Paper submissions: February 28th, 2018. More information HERE.
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics researchers confirm large inequalities in carbon mobility emissions in Barcelona
- 4th Geography of Innovation Conference to gather over 300 participants in Barcelona
- UB School of Economics highlights of 2017: Recap of a great year!
- IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms