3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
The call for papers has been announced for the ‘3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business: towards an equitable and efficient model’ organised by the Association of Economists of Catalonia. The congress will focus on the economy and business in Catalonia in the coming years, putting a special emphasis on the notions of efficiency and equity. Its main aim is to discuss the future challenges Catalan businesses will have to face in the future.
The Congress will take place on May 17th, 2018, in Barcelona and will be structured around thirteen thematic axes. These axes encompass different subjects related to Catalonia macro and micro-economics, as well as the Catalan business system, Catalan goods and services markets, human capital, the public sector, the welfare state, innovation, capital markets, infrastructures, the environment, the evolution jobs in the field of economics, digitalisation and artificial intelligence.
Abstract submissions: October 15th, 2017. Paper submissions: February 28th, 2018. More information HERE.
- Call for papers for the 3rd Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure is now open
- “Most of the research can’t be done by universities because we can’t access the data”
- AQR-IREA invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2018 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics research shows that high trade costs have historically hindered inter-regional trade in South America
- Faculty of Economics and Business ranked among the world’s top 3% economic institutions
- UB School of Economics researchers receive best paper award for their research on semi-autonomous vehicle insurance at 31st International Congress of Actuaries
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education