3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
The call for papers has been announced for the ‘3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business: towards an equitable and efficient model’ organised by the Association of Economists of Catalonia. The congress will focus on the economy and business in Catalonia in the coming years, putting a special emphasis on the notions of efficiency and equity. Its main aim is to discuss the future challenges Catalan businesses will have to face in the future.
The Congress will take place on May 17th, 2018, in Barcelona and will be structured around thirteen thematic axes. These axes encompass different subjects related to Catalonia macro and micro-economics, as well as the Catalan business system, Catalan goods and services markets, human capital, the public sector, the welfare state, innovation, capital markets, infrastructures, the environment, the evolution jobs in the field of economics, digitalisation and artificial intelligence.
Abstract submissions: October 15th, 2017. Paper submissions: February 28th, 2018. More information HERE.
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website
- MSc in Economics student Gerard Domènech awarded Masters of Excellence grant from Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation
- Applications for graduate programme in Economics to open on November 1st 2017
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings