The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
The call for papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference, organised by the AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO is now open. All submissions, regular and special sessions, must be written in English and be made electronically on the conference website. Both full papers and extended abstracts are welcomed, but they must be at least three-page long.
Contributions relating, but not limited, to the following topics are welcome: eco-innovation and sustainability, creative class and urban development, entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development, university-industry relations, globalisation of innovation and knowledge, geography of science, social innovation and inclusive growth, urban agglomerations, externalities and innovation, social capital, institutions and innovation, economic development, growth and innovation, spatial dynamics of innovation networks, technology and innovation policies.
The 4th Geography of Innovation Conference provides a forum for discussion to scholars interested in scientific, policy and strategic issues concerning the spatial dimension of innovation activities. It will take place in Barcelona, from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018. the main objective of this event is to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
Deadline: September 10th, 2017. More information HERE.
- 14 students to participate in an exchange programme through the MSc in Economics
- "Being part of a growing research group and university is very exciting and inspiring for my career"
- The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
- “There is a big variety of international students in the MSc in Economics which makes the interaction more interesting”
- Last week to apply to UB School of Economics Summer School on Economics of Education
- University of Barcelona continues upward trend in QS World University Rankings
- “Working at the University of Barcelona was one of my wishes when I decided to pursue an academic career”
- One month left to apply to the MSc in Economics at the UB School of Economics
- Careers Month at UB School of Economics closes 2017 edition with great success