The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
The call for papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference, organised by the AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO is now open. All submissions, regular and special sessions, must be written in English and be made electronically on the conference website. Both full papers and extended abstracts are welcomed, but they must be at least three-page long.
Contributions relating, but not limited, to the following topics are welcome: eco-innovation and sustainability, creative class and urban development, entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development, university-industry relations, globalisation of innovation and knowledge, geography of science, social innovation and inclusive growth, urban agglomerations, externalities and innovation, social capital, institutions and innovation, economic development, growth and innovation, spatial dynamics of innovation networks, technology and innovation policies.
The 4th Geography of Innovation Conference provides a forum for discussion to scholars interested in scientific, policy and strategic issues concerning the spatial dimension of innovation activities. It will take place in Barcelona, from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018. the main objective of this event is to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
Deadline: September 10th, 2017. More information HERE.
- XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial invites the submission of papers
- David Castells-Quintana and Maria Sánchez Vidal receive prize for outstanding PhD research in Economics
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona