The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
The call for papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference, organised by the AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO is now open. All submissions, regular and special sessions, must be written in English and be made electronically on the conference website. Both full papers and extended abstracts are welcomed, but they must be at least three-page long.
Contributions relating, but not limited, to the following topics are welcome: eco-innovation and sustainability, creative class and urban development, entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development, university-industry relations, globalisation of innovation and knowledge, geography of science, social innovation and inclusive growth, urban agglomerations, externalities and innovation, social capital, institutions and innovation, economic development, growth and innovation, spatial dynamics of innovation networks, technology and innovation policies.
The 4th Geography of Innovation Conference provides a forum for discussion to scholars interested in scientific, policy and strategic issues concerning the spatial dimension of innovation activities. It will take place in Barcelona, from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018. the main objective of this event is to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
Deadline: September 10th, 2017. More information HERE.
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony