The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
The call for papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference, organised by the AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO is now open. All submissions, regular and special sessions, must be written in English and be made electronically on the conference website. Both full papers and extended abstracts are welcomed, but they must be at least three-page long.
Contributions relating, but not limited, to the following topics are welcome: eco-innovation and sustainability, creative class and urban development, entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development, university-industry relations, globalisation of innovation and knowledge, geography of science, social innovation and inclusive growth, urban agglomerations, externalities and innovation, social capital, institutions and innovation, economic development, growth and innovation, spatial dynamics of innovation networks, technology and innovation policies.
The 4th Geography of Innovation Conference provides a forum for discussion to scholars interested in scientific, policy and strategic issues concerning the spatial dimension of innovation activities. It will take place in Barcelona, from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018. the main objective of this event is to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
Deadline: September 10th, 2017. More information HERE.
- 4th Geography of Innovation Conference to gather over 300 participants in Barcelona
- UB School of Economics highlights of 2017: Recap of a great year!
- IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website