Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has announced four Teaching Assistant (TA) Scholarships aimed at students joining the MSc in Economics or the PhD in Economics in the academic year 2018/19. Successful candidates will perform teaching support activities at the Faculty of Economics and Business, devoting a total of 32 hours a month.
Candidates will be assessed according to their academic career and performance, as well as their motivation and interests. In order to be eligible to apply to the funding, students must have been admitted to the programme on a full-time basis. Applicants may also be asked to attend an interview to evaluate their suitability for this scholarship.
With these scholarships, the UB School of Economics wants to promote the participation of the finest students in the master’s and doctoral programme. Please note that the TA scholarship for MSc students will be tenable from November 2018 to July 2019 (9 months), while the TA scholarship for PhD students will be tenable from October 2018 to July 2019 (10 months).
TA MSc scholarships
Deadline for applications: June 10th, 2018. More information HERE.
TA PhD scholarships
Deadline for applications: June 5th, 2018. More information HERE.
- The Catalan Society of Economics creates the blog 5centims.cat, promoted by our researcher Lídia Farré
- UB School of Economics at POLITICO'S EU Studies & Career Fair
- University of Barcelona ranked among world’s top 100 universities
- Researcher Ció Patxot to lead European project TRANSHIST
- Project on gender competition policy by researcher Joan Ramon Borrell selected by the OECD
- UB School of Economics to co-host conference on population economics in 2021
- New research shows that increase the safety is key to avoid elderly drivers accidents
- 8 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2020
- Applications now open for the Master and PhD in Economics