University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
The University of Barcelona has announced up to 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff for the academic year 2017-2018. The main aim of this funding is to support teaching periods at higher education institutions abroad that have signed a mobility agreement with the Faculty to which the applicant belongs. In the case of the Faculty of Economics and Business, there are 63 agreements in place with universities from 17 different European countries.
The maximum duration of the teaching period abroad is one week (five working days) until September 30th, 2017. The teaching activity must comprise a minimum of 8 hours per week of actual teaching time. Candidates must be EU nationals or permanent residents. There will need to be a contractual commitment between the candidate and the University of Barcelona when he or she applies and while he or she is teaching at the education institution abroad. Finally, the candidate needs to be accepted by host institution.
For nearly 30 years, the EU has funded the Erasmus programme, which has enabled over three million European students to spend part of their studies at another higher education institution or with an organisation in Europe. With Erasmus+, opportunities are available to spend time teaching at an education institution abroad. Erasmus+ also brings such opportunities to students, trainees, teachers, volunteers and more.
Deadline: October 4th, 2017. More information HERE.
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony