University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has signed two new exchange agreements with the University of Amsterdam (Netherlands) and the Catholic University of Milan (Italy). Earlier this year, the centre also signed a new agreement with the University of Paris-Saclay (France). As a result, our institution will offer Erasmus+ exchange opportunities for MSc in Economics students with these three top ranked institutions as of next academic year.
Students at the University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan may as well apply for temporary stays at the UB School of Economics beginning in the academic year 2018/19.
These agreements bring the total number of destinations to seven. The other Erasmus+ destinations currently offered by the UB School of Economics include the Toulouse School of Economics (France), the University of Copenhagen (Denmark), the University of Helsinki (Finland) and the Aix-Marseille School of Economics (France).
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics researchers confirm large inequalities in carbon mobility emissions in Barcelona