University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has signed two new exchange agreements with the University of Amsterdam (Netherlands) and the Catholic University of Milan (Italy). Earlier this year, the centre also signed a new agreement with the University of Paris-Saclay (France). As a result, our institution will offer Erasmus+ exchange opportunities for MSc in Economics students with these three top ranked institutions as of next academic year.
Students at the University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan may as well apply for temporary stays at the UB School of Economics beginning in the academic year 2018/19.
These agreements bring the total number of destinations to seven. The other Erasmus+ destinations currently offered by the UB School of Economics include the Toulouse School of Economics (France), the University of Copenhagen (Denmark), the University of Helsinki (Finland) and the Aix-Marseille School of Economics (France).
- MSc in Economics Student Cristian Navarro Serrano awarded “Masters of Excellence” scholarship from Fundació Catalunya-La Pedrera
- A closer look at the MSc in Economics class of 2020
- Call for papers announced for IEB-Chair of Energy Sustainability VII International Academic Symposium
- UB School of Economics launches new student ambassadors programme
- Summer School on Big Data for Economics gathers 32 participants from 14 countries
- MSc in Economics graduates celebrate their academic achievements at the graduation ceremony
- Call for papers for the 3rd Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure is now open
- “Most of the research can’t be done by universities because we can’t access the data”
- AQR-IREA invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2018 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics