University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics has signed two new exchange agreements with the University of Amsterdam (Netherlands) and the Catholic University of Milan (Italy). Earlier this year, the centre also signed a new agreement with the University of Paris-Saclay (France). As a result, our institution will offer Erasmus+ exchange opportunities for MSc in Economics students with these three top ranked institutions as of next academic year.
Students at the University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan may as well apply for temporary stays at the UB School of Economics beginning in the academic year 2018/19.
These agreements bring the total number of destinations to seven. The other Erasmus+ destinations currently offered by the UB School of Economics include the Toulouse School of Economics (France), the University of Copenhagen (Denmark), the University of Helsinki (Finland) and the Aix-Marseille School of Economics (France).
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website
- MSc in Economics student Gerard Domènech awarded Masters of Excellence grant from Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation
- Applications for graduate programme in Economics to open on November 1st 2017
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings