Catalŕ Castellano Temporary visiting students Inici OMPI Inici UB
Studying temporarily at the UB
Studying temporarily
Further Information:

Registering at the UB on your arrival

Where do you have to go to register your arrival at the UB?

Go to the UB faculty or affiliated center in which you have been accepted to study at, with the following documents:

  • A document stating that you have been accepted to study temporarily at the UB (a letter or acceptance or the application form signed by the Head of International Exchanges Office at your faculty or school);
  • Medical, accidents and repatriation insurance covering your stay at the UB, according to the guidelines stated at the Section "Before arriving at the UB"

In addition, you will be able to:

  • Answer any questions you might have on your arrival, or at any time during your stay;
  • Provide you information about the city and the University of Barcelona.
What you should do after registering your arrival at the UB
  • If you do not have any accommodation organized on your arrival in Barcelona, you should visit the BCU Housing.
  • You must enrol for the subjects or other activities you have decided to take at the Secretary's Office for Students and Teaching Staff of your UB faculty or school. Registration must be completed in order for you to be able to obtain the appropriate certificate at the end of your period of study at the UB. Consult your faculty or school for the enrolment periods.
  • Legalize your stay according to the following guidelines.
Procedure for obtaining a student residence card

You will find all the information you need at the page Procedure for obtaining a student residence card: