- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Construction and Representation of Cultural Identity
As a general rule students follow a continuous assessment system, which requires them to complete a series of tasks and assignments throughout the semester. Each teacher will inform students of the specific deadlines for submitting the various tasks and assignments set for their subject.
Students who are unable to meet the requirements for continuous assessment may change to the single assessment option, in which case a written request must be submitted before the deadline stipulated by the Faculty.