Applications are now open for the fourth edition of the UB School of Economics Summer School
Applications are now open for those willing to attend the UB School of Economics Summer School ‘The Economics of Education: Analyzing the Effects of Programmes and Policies’. During five days of intensive courses, running consecutively between the 3rd and 7th July 2017, participants will examine aspects such as human capital investment decision, school autonomy, the role of employers, and large-scale international assessments.
Summer School lecturers will include guest scholar from London School of Economics and University of Surrey Sandra McNally and UB’s professor at the Department of Economics and researcher at the Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) Álvaro Choi de Mendizábal. Apart from gaining theoretical and methodological knowledge, students taking part in UB Economics 2017 Summer School will also live a unique enriching academic and personal experience.
Master and PhD students seeking financial aid may apply for one of the five scholarships available. Each scholarship covers the course(s) tuition fees. Deadline for registration including scholarship application is June 1st, 2017.
Deadline for applications: June 18th, 2017. More information HERE.
- The UB School of Economics hosts a conference by Seema Jayachandran on gender equality and development
- Five UB School of Economics PhD students awarded SEBAP movility grants
- II Workshop on Public Policies: Education and Health in resilient times
- “Experimental and behavioural economics are fundamental for any professional economist”
- The energy transition in your electricity bill
- First study on food insecurity in Spanish households
- UB School of Economics participates in the master's and postgraduate fair Saló Futura 2022
- Fundación Mapfre provides funding for two research projects on the insurance sector
- Childhood development: a multifaceted analysis