Last round of applications to the PhD in Economics is now open and accepting submissions until June 15th
The last round of applications to the PhD in Economics of the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics is now open. Interested candidates are invited to apply until June 15th, 2017. They will be given resolutions by email on June 30th, 2017. This PhD is addressed to students seeking to pursue original research in Economics in an active, stimulating and international environment.
The PhD in Economics offers a wide range of research fields, preparing students for productive careers as economists. It is one of the few doctoral programmes in Spain to have received the Quality Award for Research Excellence from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, which acknowledges the quality and impact of the research carried out within the PhD framework. In addition to completing a doctoral thesis, enrolled students have the opportunity to take part in weekly research seminars, PhD students’ seminars, workshops, conferences, courses and research activities.
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics is the centre for research and postgraduate education in economics at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona, which ranks as one of the best 200 universities in the world and as the top university in Spain.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers