PhD in Economics: exceptional third round of admissions
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is having a great impact on our students, but also on our admitted candidates, and on those who are currently applying to our programmes.
With the aim of better managing the influx of incoming applications and to provide flexibility to our applicants, the Academic Committee of the PhD in Economics decided to open an exceptional third round of admissions. The new admission deadline is June 30th, 2020.
We are aware that the current situation presents additional challenges and stressors. The University of Barcelona and the UB School of Economics are committed to give the opportunity to all the outstanding candidates to join our programmes and to support them along the admission process and once admitted to the UB community.
Visit ub.edu/school-economics/phd-in-economics/ to apply!
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021