PhD in Economics: exceptional third round of admissions
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is having a great impact on our students, but also on our admitted candidates, and on those who are currently applying to our programmes.
With the aim of better managing the influx of incoming applications and to provide flexibility to our applicants, the Academic Committee of the PhD in Economics decided to open an exceptional third round of admissions. The new admission deadline is June 30th, 2020.
We are aware that the current situation presents additional challenges and stressors. The University of Barcelona and the UB School of Economics are committed to give the opportunity to all the outstanding candidates to join our programmes and to support them along the admission process and once admitted to the UB community.
Visit ub.edu/school-economics/phd-in-economics/ to apply!
- PhD in Economics: exceptional third round of admissions
- UB School of Economics researchers launch multiple initiatives to study the spread and socio-economic impact of COVID-19
- Get your admission to the UB School of Economics today and lay the foundation for your career in the post COVID-19 world
- The Centre d’Estudis Antoni de Capmany teams up with 16 institutions to launch a series of online seminars on macroeconomic history
- New research finds highways managed under Public-Private Partnership agreements are safer than public models
- The University of Barcelona suspends all face-to-face academic activities and closes buildings due to the COVID-19 health alert
- New research estimates losses from premature lung cancer deaths in Spain at €13.1 billion over a decade
- The Institutions and Political Economy Research Group is hiring senior and postdoctoral fellows for 2020/21
- The IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2020 Summer School in Urban Economics