Seconded National Expert vacancies – Call for Applications

University staff can work at any European institution as Seconded National Experts (SNE). Calls for applications are currently open in a number of Directorate-Generals of the European Commission. Candidates should send their CVs in English, French or German to the corresponding Permanent Representation to the EU. Secondment can be for a minimum of six months and up to a maximum of four years. SNEs continue to be paid by their employers but the host institution pays a compensation for the extra costs of living and working abroad. SNEs bring their experience of the issues they are used to dealing with to the EU, and take back the knowledge of European issues which they acquire during their period of secondment.

More informarion HERE.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.