Seconded National Expert vacancies – Call for Applications
University staff can work at any European institution as Seconded National Experts (SNE). Calls for applications are currently open in a number of Directorate-Generals of the European Commission. Candidates should send their CVs in English, French or German to the corresponding Permanent Representation to the EU. Secondment can be for a minimum of six months and up to a maximum of four years. SNEs continue to be paid by their employers but the host institution pays a compensation for the extra costs of living and working abroad. SNEs bring their experience of the issues they are used to dealing with to the EU, and take back the knowledge of European issues which they acquire during their period of secondment.
More informarion HERE.
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021