UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
– Postdoctoral positions (different fields of interest)
– Assistant Professor position (Macroeconomics)
Applications should be submitted via the EconJobMarket website before December 8th, 2021. Successful applicants will be expected to teach in English in the undergraduate and postgraduate programs, to develop independent research programs achieving international recognition, and to be involved in the school research activities.
Interviews will be conducted at the EEA Job Market Virtual Meeting, from December 15th to 18th, 2021. Other arrangements may be possible for short-listed candidates who do not plan to participate in this virtual meeting. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars.
The University of Barcelona is a leading centre in southern Europe, with a strong commitment to excellence in research. It enjoys a long tradition of teaching, offering both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the field of Economics and Business. In this framework, UB School of Economics provides an important platform for research and graduate education in Economics, as it encompasses the Masters and the Doctoral programme in Economics, which are entirely taught in English.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers