AQR welcomes proposals for special sessions for Geography of Innovation Conference in Barcelona
The Regional Quantitative Analysis Group (AQR) at the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics is welcoming proposals for special sessions on the occasion of the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference (GEOINNO 2018). Topics of interests include economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
The 4th Geography of Innovation Conference, organised by the AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO, will take place in Barcelona, from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018. It aims to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
Deadline: May 19th, 2017. More information HERE.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers