- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
There are no internships embedded in the curriculum of the Reservoir Geology and Geophysics master.
Non-curricular (voluntary) internships can be carried out. These are not included in the student’s academic record, but can be reflected in the European Diploma Supplement according to the current regulations. Visit the Internships website of the faculty for more information about placements: https://www.ub.edu/portal/web/earth-sciences/interships. Placements can also be done within the framework of the Erasmus+ program (http://www.ub.edu/uri/estudiantsUB/erasmus.htm).