University of Milano-Bicocca, 20-23 July 2016
- Narotzky, S. (2016) Plenary Speaker, EASA Biennial Conference, “Competition and equality or monopoly and privilege: Two faces of capitalist accumulation, the case of Southern Europe”
- Leidereiter, C. & Loperfido, G. (2016) panel organization, “Entrepreneurialism and the Decline of Politics: The Cases of the Vale do Ave (Portugal) and Veneto (Italy)”
- Matos, P. (2016) “Wageless Livelihoods: history, theory and critique”, 14th EASA Biennial Conference, Anthropological legacies and human futures.
- Matos, Patrícia; Francisco Arqueros & Michele Fontefrancesco (2016), panel organization, “New trends in the anthropology of unemployment after the economic crisis of 2008-9” [Anthropology of Economy Network]
- Pusceddu, A. (2016) Panel organizar (with Jon Harald Sande Lie). “Ethnographic explorations of formal–informal linkages in contemporary global economy and politics”
- Pusceddu, A. (2016) “Labour, crisis and social reproduction: a view from southern Italy”, paper presentation in panel “Value(s) of labour in austerity-era Europe”
- Sarkis Fernández, D. (2016) “Is unemployment contributing to capital accumulation?: the case of agricultural daily(unemployed)workers in Vélez Málaga”
- Vetta, Theodora & Jaime Palomera (2016). “Au revoir, the middle class? The paradoxes of financialization in Greece and Spain”.
Download the program here.