Registering at the UB on your arrival

Where do you have to go to register your arrival at the UB?

You have to come to the International Relations Office of the Faculty of Biology with the following documents:

  • a document stating that you have been accepted to study temporarily at the UB (a letter or acceptance or the application form signed by the Head of International Exchanges Office at your faculty or school);
  • Medical, accidents and repatriation insurance covering your stay at the UB;
  • 2 passport-sized photographs, to get a provisional credential which will gives you access to a range of specific services;and afterwards the UB student card
  • ID Photocopy
  • Home adress (definitive)
  • Name, code and group of the courses you will take
  • Learning agreement
  • Certificate of Arrival (which you will send back to your university)

Procedure for obtaining a student residence card

You will find all the information you need here